Welcome to our forum!  Everyone is encouraged to participate but you must sign in to post.

Please be polite and on topic.

You will need to fully register (not just subscribe) to post in our Forum or to use our private messaging system.

Your first post will not appear until approved by a moderator.

Our site uses Gravatar – If you want your associate you icon with your name, set up a free account at Gravatar by clicking HERE.

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: RAST Mambership
Posts: 19
Send Message
Post RAST Mambership
on: August 2, 2011, 14:58

Amateur radio licensing:
For foreign radio amateurs, two forms of operating "modes" currently exist:

1)Reciprocal, with own license and call sign, or
2) by using the RAST club station HS0AC and operating with a guest permit.

Reciprocal licenses:
Thailand has concluded reciprocal agreements with the following countries:

Austria - Belgium - Germany - Luxembourg - Sweden - Switzerland - United Kingdom - USA

If you are a citizen of one of these countries, a licensed amateur and you are planning to retire, live and/or work in Thailand, or if your business brings you here regularly, you can apply for a reciprocal operating license. A reciprocal licensee is normally issued with a call sign in the series HS0Zxx and the license lasts for five years and is renewable. It is strongly recommended that you become a member of RAST in which case more detailed information can be given to help you, including a necessary supporting letter.

Download the application form here: http://www.qsl.net/rast/Member_App_RAST2008b.pdf

Pages: [1]

Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.07 seconds.

Comments are closed.