Its been far too long since we have posted on our blog – we apologize for this but life has been getting pretty hectic as we prepare for our move.
So here is a brief run down of what we have been up to over the last few months (in no particular order).
- Our granddaughter, Mila, has been growing up quickly and we made a couple trips to New Mexico to spend time with her and the kids.
- One of our trips to see Mila was for her first Thanksgiving. The photo to the right is from that trip.
- Dave’s business, Core Technology, has been taking up a lot of his time.
- We have shot video for 2 more episodes of this blog and will be getting them up soon.
- The holidays were a busy and fun time spent with family in Idaho.
- We helped our kids and granddaughter move back to Vegas! (yay!) And were now neighbors in the same complex.
- Dave launched his photography website, Jaiyen Digital Media, and it looks fantastic! We’ll post more on this in a separate post.
Our original plan was to leave for Thailand in July, however, some recent developments within the family both here in Vegas and in Thailand have caused us to move the date back a tad. So, our new plan is to depart in August or September. Carol’s mother and sister will travel with us and return a few weeks later.